Dr. Sparks is passionate about helping patients achieve their optimal state of health by using scientific evaluation combined with time-tested natural therapies. My patients can expect to be heard and treated individually. We will work together to come up with a plan that works for you and your busy lifestyle. I am not looking to mask your symptoms, I am here to help you get back to a healthier you!
Since she was 8 years old, and her mom suffered from health issues, and since then she has had a desire to help people achieve their highest state of health. She is so happy to be able to realize this dream through the wonders of Naturopathic Medicine. She looks at the entire picture and supports patients in finding the path to health that best suits them.
Dr. Linda Sparks received her bachelor's degree from University of Miami, Florida and graduated with honors from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, Arizona. She loves hiking in the mountains and is grateful to call Western North Carolina her home.
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Science, Tempe, AZ
- Board Certification: North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners (NABNE)
- Candidate: Masters of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Daoist Traditions College, Asheville, NC
- Certified Energy Healing Practitioner, Norri Method
- BFA, Theater Design and Production, University of Miami, Miami, Fl
I believe that your body has the ability to heal itself if you can get out of the way!
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Constitutional Hydrotherapy
- Mayan Uterine Therapy
- Energy Healing/Therapeutic Touch Sessions
- Gemstone Therapy