Saturday, February 13th 6-8pm
Located at Medea's Espresso & Juice Bar :200 Julian Lane, Suite 220, Arden, NC 28704.
Come join in the fun & learn about eating smart foods to promote a healthy, happy heart!
Dr. LuLu will discuss:
- What are antioxidants and how they work?
- What exactly do they do to promote heart health?
- Foods that contain antioxidants.
- Easy herbal treatments to decrease free radicals.
- Recipes for increasing antioxidants, healthy heart recipes to make for your loved ones and a short cooking demo.
- Bonus: foods that are natural aphrodisiacs!
Dr. LuLu Shimek is a Naturopathic Doctor who empowers her patients to take charge of their own health. She is an expert in cardiovascular health & nutrition. She loves educating her patients on the simplicity of maintaining a healthy heart! For more information on Dr. Lulu visit www.doclulu.com
Fee for the class is $20.00 for a single ticket for $30.00 per couple.