Amber Delaini-Nielsen comes to Epione Integrated Health Clinic with almost a decade's worth of experience in healthcare as a registered nurse and a passion for educating people on nutrient dense foods and healthy living as a Nutritional Therapy Consultant. She offers classes as well as one-on-one nutritional analysis and counseling with a goal of helping clients identify their nutritional deficits and giving them the tools and knowledge to amend those deficits and support a vibrant, healthy life.
What is a Nutritional Therapy Consultant?
A Nutritional Therapy Consultant has been holistically trained with a foundational approach to nutrition that starts with a properly prepared nutrient dense diet guided by the indigenous diets of our ancestors. This approach deeply evaluates nutrient synergy in the body through customized tools and lingual-neuro testing techniques that help to identify nutritional imbalances and create an individualized plan for maximizing the overall health and wellness of each client.
CONSULTATIONS WITH AMBER
- Nutritional Assessment and Analysis Package: Initial Assessment 45 min and Evaluation Visit: 90 min $399
- In Home Kitchen Evaluation (with in 5 miles of clinic) & custom shopping list: 60 min $179.00
ADD ON SERVICES WITH AMBER
- In Home Kitchen Evaluation (with in 5 miles of clinic) & custom shopping list: 60 min $99.00
- Custom Shopping List based on nutritional needs $39
- Private Cooking Sessions - see Amber for more details
NUTRITIONAL COOKING CLASSES & EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS WITH AMBER - See our events page